CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

What a day!


Oh what a day! Mara is JUST getting to sleep, she is sleeping with Greg in our bed at the moment. I am not sure what was going on with her tonight. She was a bit gassy, so that may have been the issue. All I know is that the girl wouldn't go to sleep, and just wanted to nurse constantly. I finally handed her off to daddy for awhile so that I could have a break.

I have no idea how I am going to fit studying in........

This morning both girls slept in a bit, and were pretty unmotivated to do anything. I finally got them outside before lunch but it was too humid to stay out for long. We had gotten a new playset for the girls-well-new to us!- and finished leveling it this past weekend. The girls love it! Neither one is too sure of the swings though-I have to push it really slow or they get scared. Mara looks like she is sitting still :) Can you see how much she loves it?



We have an appointment with Mara's allergist tomorrow, so it will be interesting to hear what he has to say. We are expecting the "keep doing what you are doing" response that we keep getting from everyone lately. Greg wanted to cancel this appointment, but I think it's important to keep seeing him now, because we may need him in the future. I wish we had the option of seeing another allergist-I hear great things about other doctors, but we go to the allergist that Greg went to as a boy....so that's that. The appointment is at 1 pm, so chances are high that at least one of the girls will lose it at some point during the appointment!

So now I am off to bed, if I can find some room in it!

0 comments: