CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

AHHH!!!

When you try to post a comment on a blog, you'll notice a new feature. You can now click on a feature which lets you receive by email any follow-up comments. In other words, if you want to know if someone responds to your comment, you click the box and it will email you...

Sounds simple enough, but when I first noticed it, I thought my email address was being displayed for everyone to see! I will admit to flipping out a bit, trying to figure out which setting I had messed up, trying not to think of all the spam I could get or the fact that my last name has been posted....

So, I thought I would spare you all the drama I just went through and let you know in advance.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Peace is every step said...

That's so funny cuz i just had the same freak out moment. I'm glad only I can see it.

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Oooh, thanks for the tip and for saving me a frazzled OMG moment :-) This is the first comment I'm leaving since that new feature, and I would totally have had the same reaction, seeing how it looks down there!!!