CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Costume Photos






The girls are still sick and now I have been lucky enough to get it. I knew living on 3-4 hours sleep for the past 2+ weeks would catch up with me!

The girls have been wearing their costumes all morning, so I decided to snap a few to share. They still are not feeling well, especially Analese. I am sure Greg will take much better ones outside once they are better. And Rose slept through the photo session, so no photos of my sunflower at this moment!

5 comments:

Maja said...

They are so stinkin' cute! And so beautiful! I can't believe Analese's wings! Does she have a hard time getting around in those?? Is she knocking down all your lamps and items on shelves?? :)

Peace is every step said...

I can just see the pandomonium (sp!) of Analese trying to get around your house HAHAHAH! I love the costumes-they are adorable! I think I'd like Analese's costume for myself it's so beautiful.

Lorrie said...

Awwww, I love the costumes! Both girls look so pretty (:

Lisa said...

See, that's the stuff you miss out on when you have all boys...I had Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vadar and Superman in my house on Halloween night!!! They look adorable!

Chris said...

Look at those wings!!! That costume is so her. And I love Mara's, too.
Sorry you got the sickness, too. :( Hopefully Rose doesn't get it, too.